Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

Every year, I am so thankful. I'm thankful for my family, immediate, extended and in-laws, and thankful I am alive and with my kids.  I am thankful I was given the opportunity to be a mother at all, that Evan was born, that just when I was getting used to being everything being his Momma entails, Kayla came along and shook things up. I am thankful she was healthy and has such a big personality. 
I am thankful to have a roof over my head, to have reliable transportation, and to have food in our bellies and clean water. 
I am thankful to have been given all  the opportunities I have.  And that I have been given the opportunity to learn from my (sometimes monumental) mistakes. 

I am thankful for all the wonderful people who have helped care for Evan through the years. From the day he was born til today, he has had so many people care for him, I have lost count. 

I am thankful for my life. It's not perfect. It's not traditionally beautiful. 
But it's my life and I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment