Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome home

We're so happy to welcome our sweet baby girl Kayla home!

Quick info-

Kayla was born on April 30th at 7:37 AM, via scheduled c-section at 39 weeks. She was 8 lbs 7 oz, 19.75 inches long! Such a big girl!

Hearing her cry was the absolute most beautiful sound. We're so proud of her.

And guess who started walking unassisted not 2 hours after his baby sister was born! My super kid, Evan!
He was showing off while I was recovering after the c-section.

Of course we're busy, but we're loving having two spectacular kids. My heart is full.















1 comment:

  1. So super glad you and the family are doing so well after such a hard time during this pregnancy...We love you all loads and think our newest addition is WONDERFUL! I'm sure Pop and I will have so much fun spoiling her, too... :-)

    ReplyDelete