Friday, March 29, 2013

Ginormous!

I am ginormous. I am 34 weeks pregnant, and doing well..... EXCEPT for too frequent contractions. I actually went in to the hospital a few days ago because I thought I was possibly in early labor. Turns out, my body just likes messing with me, and they put me on a medication to hopefully help the contractions ease up.

Luckily, we now know we have a 99% of making it to 36 weeks!
The c-section is being scheduled for sometime around 37 weeks. So little miss priss will be here around April 15th-19th!
That's only 3 weeks (or less) away!!!!

Evan is doing very well, he walked 8-9 steps on his own!!!! He just likes having support because he doesn't have the confidence to try it on his own most times, but he's walking!
He also is doing great eating big boy foods. He frequently demands to eat off Daddy's plate. :-)

We took Evan to the zoo last weekend, and had a really good time. He has been enjoying outside so much, he cries when we take him inside lately!!

I am learning to let him stay overnight with his grandparents. We're having him stay for a second time this weekend so that I can have some much needed rest. Unfortunately between Evan and the almost incessant contractions, I've been running very short of sleep for over a week. Thank goodness for grandparents!















1 comment:

  1. We are so grateful and Thankful for the progress that Evan has made over the course of the past year and a half! We love getting to take him home with us for a weekend and getting to spoil him ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete